It’s time for the Park Place family to come together for a good cause. Join us on June 1st or June 8th (if eligible) to donate blood in partnership with Carter BloodCare.
SCHEDULE & SIGN-UP:
Sign up for any location below that fits your schedule!
June 1, 2020
June 8, 2020
- Corporate: Sign Up Here
- Grapevine (Location: Porsche Grapevine): Sign Up Here
- Dallas ( Location: Premier Collection): Sign Up Here
- Fort Worth: Sign Up Here
Once you select a time, fill out the pre-screening questions, and receive your confirmation email be sure to add your date/time for your blood donation appointment to your calendar. It’s important to not forget!
• Blood centers follow appropriate infection control standards of donor rooms and mobile buses, which include sanitation of donor waiting rooms and donation chairs;
• There is no known risk of transmission of COVID-19 through the blood donation process or from blood transfusions;
• There is no intrinsic risk to the safety of the blood supply, but there is risk to the availability of blood for patients in need because of an increase in cancelled donation appointments and blood drives;
• Blood donation is not a mass gathering or social event. Individuals who are healthy and eligible to donate are strongly encouraged to do so to maintain an available blood supply.
• All donors are screened to ensure they are well. Individuals should not donate blood if they are feeling ill. Each donor also goes through a physical that includes a temperature check as well as a visual check for coughing, running nose, breathing, etc.);
• Donors are asked a series of additional questions that include whether they have traveled outside the country.
The safety of our members is our number one concern and we will continue to abide by the CDC guidelines during the donation process. We hope you can join us as we show how Park Place Cares and that we truly are Stronger Together!