Team approach key to finding, keeping and promoting great people.
“Finding people is easy,” says Park Place Recruiting Director Matt Howe. “Finding talent is another thing entirely. That’s where our team comes in.”
Howe joined Park Place with one goal in mind – build a united team dedicated to bringing the best and brightest to Park Place.
But he’s quick to point out that it’s a job that goes well outside the hours of 9-5.
“Good recruiters are always looking for top talent, even during nights and weekends. Everyone you meet could be a candidate, or a source for other great people,” he says.
He also points out the importance of internal referrals. “If you’re a member, we’d very much like to meet your friends and family members, because if they’re like you, chances are we’ll like them, too.”
Meet the team!
- Three years in recruiting, the last 22 months at Park Place.
- Graduated Texas A&M (BA in History and minor in Sociology).
- Specializing in Fixed Ops positions: Technicians/Tech Trainees, ASM/Internal ASM/ASM Trainee, Estimators, Body Techs, Detailers, PDR Technicians.
- The best thing to happen to me in 2019 – engaged to my boyfriend of 5 years and getting married next summer!
- Five years in recruiting, joined Park Place in May 2019.
- Previously recruited for Richardson Police Department (youth program).
- Graduated UT Dallas (BS in Psychology and Criminology minor).
- Responsible for Valet/Car Wash/Parts Warehouse/Parts Specialist roles and miscellaneous hourly roles.
- Has a 2-year old Miniature Schnauzer.
- Joined Park Place in 2015 at Park Place Motorcars Arlington, joined recruiting in 2019.
- Responsible for adding new hires to MyHR, create PAF, track background/drug test, start date.
- UT Arlington (Bachelors in both Spanish and Psychology).
- Fluent in English and Spanish, understand French, currently studying Russian and German.
- Joined Park Place in September 2017 as SEM at Lexus Grapevine. Moved to Recruiting in July 2019.
- Responsible for Sales and Variable Operations.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from DeVry, MBA in Finance from Keller Graduate School.
- Fluent in four languages (English, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu) and lived in Saudi Arabia, India, and the U.S. before turning 21.
- Joined Park Place in August 2018 – 19 years in the automotive industry.
- Recruiting for all Mercedes stores, Porsche Dallas and new JLR in Austin.
- Two great kids who are “my world,” two dogs and loves golf.
Matt Howe, Director
- Joined Park Place in August 2018.
- Has been an automotive industry recruiter for the last 6 years
- Responsible for managing the overall recruiting workflow for Park Place.
- Graduate of Georgetown Prep and Washington College with a BA in Political Science and Government.
- Paratrooper in U.S. Army 82nd Airborne and Weapons Intelligence Sergeant in U.S. Army Reserve.