Porsche completes the Macan series with a distinctly sporty model. The new Macan GTS launches with a powerful engine, performance-oriented chassis, characteristic design, and enhanced equipment.
Among other things, the new member of Porsche’s compact SUV family has earned the abbreviation GTS, which stands for “Gran Turismo Sport”, due to its outstanding driving dynamics. Combined with the standard 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels and the generously sized cast iron brakes, the new Macan GTS impresses with the agility and responsiveness of a true sports car.
The standard Sport Design package with new front and rear trim and striking side skirts lends the car a characteristic appearance. The front apron and front section are characterized by black painted elements – a distinguishing feature of all Porsche GTS models. Other key design features include:
- LED headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- LED headlights can also be optionally ordered in black with PDLS Plus
- the 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin-gloss black
- red brake calipers and the trim strips in high-gloss black
Premium Materials and GTS Exclusive
The Porsche Macan GTS is outfitted with premium materials including:
- Alcantara on the seat panels, center console armrests, and door panels
- multifunction sports steering wheel with wheel rim in smooth leather
- sports seats with eight-way adjustment and pronounced side bolsters for support during dynamic cornering
- BOSE® Surround Sound system
- GTS leather upholstery in Carmine Red or Crayon
- smartphone tray with inductive charging
- Adaptive cruise control with Traffic Jam Assist
- Park assist including rearview camera
- heated windscreen
For the full article from Porsche click here.
More Facts and Figures
The Macan GTS is available for order. Contact Park Place Porsche in Dallas or Porsche Grapevine for more information.