Park Place Dealerships and a multitude of luxury automotive manufacturers have set the stage with stellar lineups of automotive’s ‘best’. Park Place Dealerships, one of the only dealership groups to make an appearance, are back and ready to share our exceptional vehicles with spectators, experts, enthusiasts, and up-and-coming aficionados alike.
Here is a preview of some of the show-stopping models brought by the Park Place Premier Collection, that you will experience at this year’s auto show:
- 2018 Bentley Bentayga: Far more than good. Far more than fast. And currently not occupied in any current class, evidenced by its 600hp, twin-turbocharged W12 motor, 8-speed gearbox, and one of the most advanced all-wheel-drive systems ever developed.
- Lotus Evora 400: A true picture of Lotus sportscar tradition of high-performance power and precision handling. Developed on the racetrack to be perfect on the road with its lightweight construction, exceptional agility, aerodynamic styling, and uncompromising performance.
- Mclaren Sport Series featuring the McLaren 570s: This is a magnificent, hand-built series is built around a similar carbon-fiber tub that the first MP4 12C was based upon. With twice as strong aluminum and half the weight, the monocell allows for unprecedented power to weight ratio and handling precision. This 562 hp car is as comfortable on the road as it is on the track. The 570s spider goes from 0-60 in a staggering 3.1 seconds and is now firmly placed in the supercar category with pricing starts at $208,800.
- Newly Redesigned 2018 Maserati Gran Turismo: Equipped with a new interior infotainment center and a refreshed front end, the Gran Turismo remains as timeless as ever before.
- Maserati Ghibli: The Ghibli represents a full, assertive, elegant alternative in an ocean of cars that look, feel, and sound the same. With starting price of $73,050, it is unquestionable the value that the Ghibli represents. It is a personification of the inspiration for the brand, old-world Italian style and sculpture interpreted through the modern eyes of Maserati.
The pièces de résistance of the display is the $3.2 million Bugatti Chiron which is powered by an 8-cylinder, 16 liter, quad-turbocharged, and an almost unfathomable 1,479 horsepower motor. This certainly should be at the top of your Autoshow “To-Do” list. Porsche, Lexus, Mercedes, Jaguar and Landrover all have equally as impressive brand displays with experts ready to answer all your questions and help you explore the world of modern luxury at the DFW Autoshow. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Be sure to check out the Park Place Dealerships booth and visit with one of our Experts to find how you can win an exceptional prize package including:
2 V.I.P Tickets to the 2018 Park Place Luxury & Supercar Showcase
A weekend use of a Maserati
One a night stay at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas in Las Colinas
DFW Auto Show Information
Date: Feb 14-18, 2018
Wednesday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
$14 for adults
$7 for senior citizens 65 and older
$7 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free
$10 for active and retired Military members (ID is required)